A-Z Guide to Delete Instagram Account Permanently ( Android & iOS )
Are you using Instagram? But now because of some reason you want to close it or permanently remove it, this tutorial will tell you how to delete Instagram account permanently on both Android and iOS devices. It is obvious people has started sharing their pics in Instagram as compare to Facebook as it has user friendly surface and apps.
Facebook is currently holding Billions of users all around the world and their is no doubt in saying Mark Zuckerberg is good in keeping the user stick to Facebook and after Facebook acquired Instagram in 2014 with some minor modification slow and steadily Instagram had started coming into the lime light and today Instagram is one of the most popular social platform after Facebook.
Similar to Facebook there are some moments when you want to delete your account, as you ar feeling irritated so I have brought trick to delete Instagram account permanently for both Android and iPhone users. I am sure you will be able to delete Instagram acount after reading this guide.
How to Delete Instagram Account Permanently on Android
- First of all, click here to go to Instagram deleting account directly.
- Then enter your ID and password to log in.
- After that, you will see “Select your reason” to deleting your account.
- After doing this re-enter your password and click on “Permanently delete my account”.
- Finally, your account has been deleted
How to Delete Instagram Account Permanently on iPhone iOS
- Firstly open the Instagram app on your iPhone.
- Then click on “Settings” from top right corner of your screen.
- Now you will see “Support Option” tap on it to go to “Help Centre”option.
- Then click on “Managing Your Account” which is near the top of your phone’s screen.
- Here you will see “How do I delete my account?” click on it and accept all terms and conditions.
- Now re-enter your password again to delete your account permanently.
- Finally, your account has been deleted.
Every spectacular platform comes with some limitations and in case of Instagram which makes it irritating sometime, as it has only some features embedded in it and to enhance functionality of app you are required to install apps for the same. Sometimes it become messy, that decreases phone performance.
As of now Instagram is performing well in India and other countries and you may see Instagram to get converted to Facebook and Facebook may become biggest video hub to compete with Youtube.